Welcome in the...
Looks like I can’t remember, that you are a Member of us.
Can you please login first?
Background by @Eronax#2491
- Punishing Members and Drivers
- Voting for the Future of Thermo-Liner-Group
- Care about Members and Drivers
- Promote Member and Driver
SUBMITTED PICTUERS IN APPLICATIONS
- … 3 different pictures of 3 different Trucks.
- … min. 1 picture with a Truck which is mostly safe-editing.
KICKING & BANNING
REASONS TO GET KICKED
- Hard or multiple Insulting other Players, Clubs, VTCs or known Persons and public figures of life.
- Extreme Reckless Driving.
- Gaining or having more than 4 active Bans on TruckersMP.
- Racism in public Chats (TruckersMP-InGame-Chat, Discord-Chats of every public visible Channel on every Server).
- Suspicious for sharing internal informations or suspicious activitys which can possibly damage the image of the company in any way.
AUTHORIZED ROLES TO KICK OR BAN
If a Member of Thermo-Liner-Group get banned, we want to take care of them. Did the admin banned him correctly? Is the proof valued?
So, you can check the Ban-Video and take a look. If you find something, you can contact the user over ModMail.
If you can’t find a Ban-Video, due the Member has the Ban-History on privat, then you can open up a ModMail-Ticket with the user and ask him for the Ban-Proof. BUT, please make sure, that you’re writing in the same message, that you want to check if the Admin was correct, so that the user feel comfortable and don’t thinks that we are kicking him, when he shows us the video.
Also, the user can, but don’t have to give you the video. Its voluntarily.
WHAT MAKES A EVENT-ATTENDING VALID?
A InGame-Screenshot of a promoting must contain the Author of the screenshot and other Thermo-Liner-Members on the picture. Also, the Tablist and Names (F11) should be visible. Also, a Member can only get one point per Event-Attending, which means he/she is only allowed to send one screenshot per Event.
WHAT MAKES A TRUCKSBOOK-PROMOTING VALID?
A Trucksbook-Screenshot of a promoting must contain the Authors Trucksbook-Name and Profile-Picture, and the Number of Kilometers he has driven. Also, a Member can only get promoted every 10.000km he has driven.